The Indian food recipes are the best food recipe in the world. Indian food recipes is very tasty, spicy, and always better known for its spiciness. Throughout India, spices are used to generally in foods. Indian food recipes are one of the hottest and spiciest recipes. The dishes are served to mild and hot. indian food is always influenced by religious and several cultures.
Traditional foods are available, many vegetarian and non-veg dishes available. ginger, rice, chicken, spices are commonly found in Indian dishes. There are many tasty Indian food recipes, healthy food recipes, vegetarian recipes, meat recipes, etc. every single spice used in Indian dishes, that carries medicinal and nutritional properties. Always used the spices are ginger, gram but, pepper, cumin, and turmeric. Indian food is classified to north Indian food, south Indian food, west Indian food, and east Indian food.
North Indian food begins with Kashmir, most of the dishes prepared around the rice, their delicious item is saag, it’s cooked with green leafy vegetables. The Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh are the high consumption of chapatis and staple food. Chapatis are prepared with a variety of rice, maida, wheat. It’s related to the bread. These regions include tandoori and rumaali. Then, the west Indian foods are famous for their unique taste and variety of foods. Rajasthan and Gujarat states represent the dessert flavors of tasty Indian food. There is a variety of pickles and dals.
The states of Maharashtra food is mixed to the north and south cooking style. East Indian food, Bengali, Assamese style of cooking is different. the staple of Bengali is the yummy combination of rice and fish. Bangalis eating a variety of fishes. Various sweets prepared in this region. South Indian food, these states are usually used in coconut, fish, and spices. Tamilnadu used the tamarind in their dishes. Andra Pradesh making food used in excess of chilies, its improve the taste of dishes. In kerala some delicious foods are the lamb stew, Malabar fried prawns, appams, idli, dosa, putte, chicken curry fish curry and many more.
the Indian food recipes are biriyani with goat meat.fish curry, egg curry, malabari fish curry, chicken gilafi kebab, bamboo biriyani,chicken makhani, indian tandoori chicken, chicken korma, keema aloo, aloo matar, indian spiced veggie burger, Alu gobi, Alu matar, beef vindaloo, butter chicken,chaat papri, chana masala, chicken 65, chicken tikka,thandoori chicken, rohan josh, palak paneer, bhapaa aloo,banjari gosht,kakori kebab,chicken stew and appam.hyderabadi biriyani, dhokla.
Indian food recipes :
- Indian chicken curry
- Aloo Matar gobi
- Mutter paneer
- Tandoori chicken
- Lemon rice with spicy curd
- Indian prawn curry
- Laal maas
How To Prepare Indian Food Recipes :
1.Indian chicken curry
this is a very spicy Indian food, its very easy to prepare, not only taste delicious also very flavourful, soft and tender of chicken. The ingredients used in chicken curry are chicken, oil, onion, green chilies, ginger-garlic paste, tomatoes, coriander leaves, salt, hot water, and spicy powders are used and red chili powder,garam masala, turmeric powder, and coriander powder.
Curd or yogurt used for taste.cloves and baby leaf. Cloves and baby leaves are skipping if you don’t have it. Chicken curry made with minimum ingredients that makes a basic chicken curry. It’s very spicy food, chicken curry ready to within 30 minutes. The recipe is very simple.
Steps to prepare for chicken curry :
- First, add oil and heat well, then add whole spices-ginger, garlic, green chilies,Fry them Just for a minute.
- Add chopped onions and chilies and some salt. Fry, it even onions turns a deep golden color.
- then Add ginger-garlic paste and chopped tomatoes. Saute till a nice smell. after adding chili powder,garam masala, turmeric powder, and coriander powder and saute it very well.
- Add to chicken into the pan and mix it well. Add some water and cover it cook with medium flame.
- After adding some coriander leaves, mix it well. Finally, chicken curry is ready.
2.Aloo Matar gobi
The Aloo Matar Gobi is vegetarian food, it’s made with potatoes, peas, cauliflower and spices, its popular in Bangladesh, and its yellowish color. Aloo Matar gobi is a blend of potatoes. Its a tasty indian recipe and it’s very easy to prepare. This is an onion tomato-based curry. Ingredients used in red chili powder, turmeric powder, ginger and coriander, cauliflower, salt, potatoes, oil, onion,ginger-garlic paste.coriander powder, turmeric powder, tomatoes.
Steps to prepare for aloo Matar gobi :
- Potatoes in a microwave, cover them with hot water. Put the cauliflower in a large bowl, cover it with hot water and add some salt mix it well.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add some cumin them sizzle. And add onion-tomato paste then mix. Cook it till water evaporates, then it becomes a thick paste.
- Then add turmeric powder, chili powder, salt, coriander powder, and cumin powder, Mix and saute them.
- Add 1 cup of water and mix. Then cauliflower florets, peas, potatoes are added. Mix well mix it well and cover it. Just cooked it holding their shapes. And some garam masala. Then mix it well.
The Mutter paneer is a traditional north Indian curry. It can be ready in 30 minutes, mutter paneer is made with peas, and its ingredients used in peas, paneer, cumin, turmeric powder, chili powder, coriander leaves, garam masala, oil, water, salt, onion, tomato, green chilies, ginger, garlic, pepper, cloves, etc.
Steps to prepare Mutter paneer recipe :
- Add oil in the pan and heat then add some cumin, then add the masala paste. (onion, tomatoes, ginger, garlic, coriander leaves, cumin, green chilies, pepper, cloves are making a paste) saute 10 minutes or more of oil separates from the paste
- and Add Garam masala, red chili powder, turmeric powder then mix it well. Then add peas
- Add 2 cup of water and with salt,
- Close the pan and cook the peas till becoming soft.
- Mutter paneer garnish with coriander leaves.
This Tandoori chickens are soft and juicy with all spices. it’s very spicy but not hot. kids can enjoy this. This tandoori chicken recipe no uses colors and making this low-fat chicken. ingredients are chicken, garam masala, ginger- garlic paste, salt, coriander powder, chili powder, pepper powder, oil, turmeric powder, lemon juice .corn flour, cumin powder, tomato ketchup,
Steps to prepare tandoori chicken :
- Take a bowl and mix together the ginger-garlic paste, garam masala, salt, pepper powder, coriander powder, chili powder, turmeric powder, lemon juice, cumin powder, oil, and tomato ketchup. then chicken dip into the recipe. and store it for 10 minutes.
- and Take a baking tray and use oil then chicken put it into the tray, sprinkled some cornflour top of the chicken pieces. Grill for 5 minutes.
- The marinated chicken pieces are cooking for 30-40 minutes.
- Then we take the chicken pieces are cooked in thoroughly and crispy
- Tandoori chicken is ready and it serves with onion and lemon wedges.
5. Lemon rice with spiced curd
The Lemon rice is one of the most popular south Indian food. and these are most travel food. Making lemon rice is simple and made with rice and flavored with lemon. Its quickly made recipes, and add vegetables like carrots, peas, beans, etc. cooked rice with basic spices, ginger, chilies etc.lime juice add for lemon flavor. The ingredients are used to prepare it uncooked rice, lemon juice, salt, oil, peanuts, mustard, chana dal, chili, turmeric powder, red chilies ginger, curry leaves, and onion.
Step to prepare lemon rice :
- Take a pan and heat the oil, when the oil is hot then add some mustard seeds. And add peanuts, chana dal, and red chilies.
- Then fry and brown colored appeared. And add onion, curry leaves, and green chilies .fry it for a minute
- Add turmeric powder, lemon juice, salt and wait for 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds add cooked rice. and mix it well.
- Cooked for 5 minutes or when water evaporates completely. and it serves with spicy curd.
6. Indian prawn curry
the Prawn curry is made to simple and spicy flavor full dish. These made of prawns, spices, tomatoes, and onion and the restaurant-style is gravy based prawn curry. Prawn masala made by fry the onion, ginger, garlic and tomatoes, Spicy powders. And these elevate the flavor of gravy. its creamy and rich taste. Ingredients are prawn, onion, oil, salt, ginger-garlic paste, tomato, coriander powder, chili powder,garam masala, turmeric, green chilies, cumin, curry leaves and water.
Steps to prepare for Indian prawn curry:
- Take a pan and add oil then heat. Fry onion, add ginger-garlic paste then fry it
- Then tomatoes, turmeric powder, and salt add and mix it well and fry.
- Add red chili powder,garam masala, coriander powder and fry for 5 minutes
- Then add cumin, green chilies, curry leaves and it turns crispy.
- Add prawns and fry it become color changes, it brings about the flavor.
- then Add salt to taste, and add water or coconut milk and cook it medium flame. then gravy thickens.
7. Laal maas
The Laal maas is a spicy Rajasthani curry. more of chilies, and fragrant spices of mutton cooked in ghee. Laal maas dish is very hot and spicy, and rich in garlic. its only available in Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh. The ingredients used in laal maas are mutton, Kashmiri red chilies, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, ghee, ginger-garlic paste, cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, salt to taste, garam masala, onion, charcoal, yogurt.
Steps to prepare the laal maas dish:
- Take a bowl, and mixed the mutton, cumin powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, yogurt, ginger-garlic paste, and red chili paste. Mix it well and marinated.
- And Take a cooker and put some ghee then it heats, and add cardamoms, cloves, and cinnamon and then soat it.
- Add the onion and when it turns brown color, and add ginger-garlic paste fry it for 5 minutes.
- Then add marinated mutton in the onion and it cooks for 10-15 minutes.
- Add salt to taste, and add some water to cover the mutton pieces.
- A small piece of charcoal is added, then add three cloves. And cook for 3 minutes. Add garam masala and cook it well.
- removing from heat and transfer to serving hot.